The newsletter is intended to give a snapshot of our interaction with local communities, update our employees on new and significant contract wins, explain any major new appointments or role changes and inform of our continued long-term investment strategy.
April 2018 News
- 11 April 2018
The Tighe companies have initiated an employee newsletter in 2018 and the inaugural edition can be viewed by following the link to the left, as we hope it will also prove informative for our current and prospective clients.
Clients may also wish to know of other milestones reached recently by the business and its employees. These include:
- Sam Panter (HSQ&E Director) and John Whittaker (Training Manger) both achieving Mental Health First Aiders status from Mental Health England.
- Achilles undertaking annual audits for RISQS, FPAL and Building Confidence, all of which we have retained.
- SSIP providers CHAS and Safe Contractor certifying our management systems for a further year.
- Achieving Constructionline Gold status at the end of last year.
- Completion of the major capital investment project at the Doncaster factory and the next stage of our exciting development at the Foxhills, Scunthorpe factory rapidly taking shape. Note the array of solar panels on the roof of the Foxhills factory in the image above as we continue to strive for environmental benefits.
- Order books for both shop and site applied projects looking very healthy and we anticipate a good outturn for 2018.