The newsletter is intended to give a snapshot of our interaction with local communities, update our employees on new and significant contract wins, explain any major new appointments or role changes and inform of our continued long-term investment strategy.
July 2018 News
- 11 July 2018
The Tighe companies have initiated an employee newsletter in 2018 and our second edition can be viewed by following the link to the left. We hope it will prove informative to our current and prospective clients.
Clients may also wish to know of other milestones reached recently by the business and its employees. These include:
- Reapproval for the SC21 Bronze Performance Standard Award for the 4th consecutive year by the Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space Organisation.
- Alongside Sam Panter (HSQ&E Director) and John Whittaker (Training Manger), Kelly Welch has also achieved Mental Health First Aider status from Mental Health England.
- Sponsorship of a local teenager in his pursuit of achieving the very best in his chosen sport of Taekwondo.
- New employee appointments across various locations.
- Completion of the ground level of our new offices at the Foxhills, Scunthorpe site. Note the array of solar panels on the roof of the Foxhills factory in the image above as we continue to strive for environmental benefits.