Having been in business for over 50 years, we fully appreciate the overriding importance of Health and Safety in our business.
The investments we have made in Health & Safety include:
- The appointment of a Health, Safety, Quality & Environment Director
- Increased emphasis on skills training
- Improving our SSIP accreditation to CHAS Premier Plus
- Completion of Take 5 cards on all contracts
- Continuing the roll-out of our behavioural safety initiative
- 2 members of staff are now qualified as mental health first aiders
All Companies within the Tighe Group hold the ISO 14001:2015 accreditation and have held this since 2003. We aspire to minimise our impact on the environment, both at site and office levels.
We always aim to give clients a quality service and our efforts have been recognised by our attainment of ISO 9001, National Highways Sector Scheme 19A, Constructionline Gold and Achilles Building Confidence accreditations. Increased levels of repeat business suggest our clients have confidence in our service provision.
We are committed to playing a role in the communities in which we carry out our business and thereby benefit those with whom we interact. Our responsibilities are met by a variety of methods which include providing apprenticeships, sponsorship,facilities and community projects free of charge for our local area.