In this way we have worked for:
- Kier at HMNB Portsmouth on the Complex Building
- Phillips 66 and Associated Petroleum Terminals in Killingholme
Similarly, clients of our industrial painting business have awarded us decorating work and examples include:
- Pumping stations for Amco
- Offices and warehouses for Singleton Birch and Tekmar Energy
- Offices for British Steel and workshop floor painting and marking for Tata Steel (now Liberty Speciality Steels) in Stocksbridge
- Battersea Power Station
- Hornsea OSS for Balfour Beatty
A key client in this sector is GFM Ltd for whom we have worked on various projects for councils, such as Ruthin in North Wales, carrying out decorating to many offices. Further works from GFM include the maintenance painting at Procter & Gamble sites, and works at NIC facilities in Newcastle.
We also have experience of working in food factories, having worked directly for Weetabix at 3 factories and for Holmesterne Foods.