We are currently undertaking shot blasting and painting works to motorway sign gantries and bridges for the UK motorway and trunk road network.
These works are being carried out for several long-standing clients and examples of current and recent projects are given below:
- Braithwaite Engineering - Cycle bridge at Kingston Station
- Briton Fabricators - Sign gantries for smart motorways covering the A14 (Cambridge to Huntingdon), M23 (Junctions 8 to 10) and M20 (Junctions 3 to 5), and a curved footbridge over the A19
- Nusteel - Chiltern Gardens footbridge, M60 gantries and platforms at Rushden Lakes
- CTS Bridges - A391 Carluddon Road bridge
- SH Structures - A52 Wyvern Way, A406 Iron Bridge and Taplow Bridge over the River Thames
- Fussey Engineering - Tottenham Hale