These are transported to our factories as a pre-fabricated structure for the coatings to be applied off-site prior to being lifted into position on-site.
At the Tighe factories we specialise in this type of coating work to these new structures which helps Network Rail to keep site works to a minimum, thereby negating much of the disruption to rail services which site works would cause.
We have also completed numerous station upgrades across the UK.
Project examples include:
- Britcon - Market Harborough Station
- Murphy Group - LOCROS Taplow and the Leeds Liverpool Canal at Bootle
- Eurorail - Various projects
- Briton Fabricators - Devenport Street underbridge
- Bourne Construction - Steel framework to Farringdon Station
The Rail sector continues to be a valuable source of work for our factories and we maintain close relationships with all our key clients, whose numbers continue to increase.