Our dedicated Marine team have accrued vast experience over the years whilst carrying out blast cleaning and painting contracts to both naval and commercial vessels, as well as jetty structures and dockyard infrastructure around the United Kingdom and latterly at overseas locations.
Key clients in this sector include BAE Systems Surface Ships, MY Shemara LLP, Allied Developments and Associated British Ports. We are currently working at Portsmouth Naval Dockyard and Govan Shipyard for BAE Systems, and are being approached to take a presence in various other yards.
Current contracts and contracts completed in 2015 include:
- The 5 year deal with BAE Systems at Her Majesty's Naval Base, Portsmouth which runs to the end of 2018 and involves the painting of Royal Navy vessels, including HMS Daring and HMS Westminster, offices, stores and dock infrastructure
- A 3 boat package at BAE Govan involving the blast cleaning and painting of new Offshore Patrol Vessels
- MY Shemara, a super yacht, completed at Portchester and in Cherbourg, Fance
- The APT jetty in the Humber Estuary for Associated British Ports
- The Ben Ainsley Racing building near Portsmouth in preparation for the UK's America's Cup entry