Our dedicated Marine team have accrued vast experience over the years whilst carrying out blast cleaning and painting contracts to both naval and commercial vessels, as well as jetty structures and dockyard infrastructure around the United Kingdom and latterly at overseas locations.
We hold RASH, RAM and RAP applicator approvals, and have a fully accredited and security checked workforce capable of undertaking the most arduous tasks. Testimonials received from BAE Systems, Babcock Marine and several Royal Navy personnel bear witness to our flexibility and determination to achieve the most demanding schedules and programmes.
Our key client in this sector is BAE Systems Surface Ships. We are currently working at Portsmouth Naval Dockyard and the Govan and Scotstoun Shipyards, and are being approached to take a presence in various other yards.
Current contracts include:
- The 5 year contract with BAE Systems at Her Majesty's Naval Base, Portsmouth. This contract, which runs to 2019, involves the painting of Royal Navy vessels including HMS Daring and HMS Westminster, offices, stores and dock infrastructure.
- A 5 boat package at BAE Govan and Scotstoun involving the blast cleaning and painting of new Offshore Patrol Vessels for the Royal Navy.
- Commercial shipping including ferries used between the mainland and the Isle of Wight.
Completed contracts in this sector include:
- MY Shemara super yacht
- Ben Ainsley Racing facility as part of the America's Cup bid
- 3 ferry terminals in the Hebrides for Calmac