These include Sisk Rail, Briton Fabricators and Carver Engineering who join other long standing customers Osborne Rail and Amco Rail.
Due to our comprehensive business model we are able to offer clients a one-stop place for their painting requirements. This can involve both Shop and Site applied protective coatings, together with a dedicated team of highly skilled decorators for the potentially elusive finishing touch. We are also able to include scaffolding and encapsulation within the painting package by judicious use of our approved subcontractor supply chain.
Signifcant projects in this sector include:
- CP5 projects for Amco Rail in both the LNE and Scotland regions, including works in Dumbarton, Bradford, Leeds and Doncaster
- CP5 projects for Osborne Rail in the Wessex region, including Farnham Road, Upper Kennington and New Barn bridges
- Multiple stations on GWR and Crossrail for Sisk Rail
- Redecoration to numerous East Coast Main Line stations for facilities manager, Lorne Stewart
- Several bridges in London for steel fabricator Briton Fabricators