These include Sisk Rail, Alun Griffiths and Murphy Rail who join other long standing customers Osborne Rail, Kier May Gurney, Amco and Balfour Beatty.
Due to our comprehensive business model we are able to offer clients a one-stop place for their painting requirements. This can involve both Shop and Site applied protective coatings, together with a dedicated team of highly skilled decorators for the potentially elusive finishing touch. We are also able to include scaffolding and encapsulation within the painting package by judicious use of our approved subcontractor supply chain.
Signifcant projects in this sector include:
- Langworth and Apperley viaducts and bridges at Newhall Road, Sheffield and Thorne Road, Doncaster, and recent contract wins in Scotland for Amco Rail
- River Avon and River Stour bridges for Osborne Rail, together with stations at Portsmouth Harbour, Farnborough and Brockenhurst
- 3 footbridges in north Wales for Alun Griffiths which is a joint venture between our onsite and offsite facilities
- Multiple stations on GWR and Crossrail for Sisk Rail
- Aylesbury station for Murphy
- Redecoration to East Coast Main Line for facilities manager, Lorne Stewart