On previous schemes we have supported local communities by:
- Creating a new Industrial Painting Apprenticeship in partnership with North Lindsey College and Correx; 2019 is the inaugural year and 11 apprentices are currently learning their future trade
- Sponsorship of youth sports teams, both locally and in areas where we have long term contractual commitments
- Provision of a sports field free of charge for community use next to our Head Office
- Improvements to local green spaces, including provision of benches, ground clearance and clean up schemes
- Support for community projects, including blast cleaning and painting new fencing and gates for the Kirton Lindsey War Memorial and supplying paint for school projects
- Blasting, painting and siting of the anchor from Sir Percival which now sits in the Merchant Navy Convoy Wood at the national Arboretum in Alrewas
- Blasting and painting of a World War 2 Spitfire propeller recovered from farmland & sited on the West Butterwick war Memorial
We actively participate in local sourcing initiatives to give the benefit of our spending to local businesses. Where we gain long term contracts, we augment our core workforce through local recruitment and support CSR initiatives linked to client priorities.
Our Business Ethics and Anti-Bribery Policies provide the key principles we follow when conducting our business. We comply with all relevant laws, rules and regulations, and are proactive in establishing a culture of respect, conscience, honesty, fairness and tolerance.